The main function of desiccant is to prevent moisture. In addition to meeting the requirements of safety and effectiveness, the price of desiccant packaging material and other major factors must also be considered. Chunwang listed the characteristics of some desiccant packaging materials for reference.
|Packaging material||Tyvek||Composite paper||Cotton paper||Aiwai paper||Non-woven fabric||Diren Non-woven fabric||Nick paper|
1) Features of composite paper:
- The printing is clear and the warnings are easy to recognize.
- General air permeability, general firmness.
- Very cheap.
2) Features of cotton paper:
- Good air permeability and general firmness.
3) Diren Non-woven fabric features:
- Diren Non-woven fabric use a unique layering and stretching method to tightly combine PET long fibers and PP/PE fibers at one time, forming a unique multi-layer structure with PET on the outer surface and PP/PE on the inner surface.
- It has very high tensile strength and tear strength, and excellent breathability. It is a rare packaging material that can be baked with desiccant (about 110°C).
4) Features of non-woven fabric:
- Good breathability and good firmness.
- All sizes and specifications can be packaged, and the thickness of the packaging material can be flexibly adjusted according to the product gram weight.
5) Features of Aiwai paper:
- The surface is smooth, printing is quite clear, and the printed warnings are easy to identify.
- The material is translucent, and if blue or orange silica gel bead are added, it is easy to observe the discoloration.
- Because of its translucent material and warning is printed inside, the printing ink will not directly touch product, so it can be safely used in the packaging of food and medicine.
- Very good breathability and good firmness.
6)OPP plastic film:
- The surface is smooth, printing is clear, and the printed warnings are easy to identify.
- The material is transparent, and if blue or orange silica gel bead are added, it is easy to observe the discoloration.
- OPP is covered with CPP material, the text is printed on the inner OPP material, and printing ink will not directly contact the product, which can be safely used for the packaging of food and medicine.
- The air permeability is general, and need to punch from the surface, and firmness is very good.
7) Tyvek paper features:
- High strength, light weight, toughness and tear resistance.
- Strong air permeability, leak-proof, like liquid or some solid molecules cannot pass through.
- Moisture-proof, anti-static and non-stick dust.
- Non-toxic and harmless, neutral, not moldy.
- After complete combustion, only carbon dioxide and water vapor are left, which is a very good environmental protection product.
- It does not work for most acids and alkalis.
8) Features of Pattern paper:
- Firm, not easy to break, can withstand a certain amount of extrusion.
- High temperature resistance, waterproof, anti-dust, wide range of applications, all sizes can be packaged.
- High price.